If you’re over the age of 13, then you should know better than to spray yourself from top to bottom with AXE. Those days have been replaced with a clinical strength deodorant and a more mature scent: cologne.
Cologne compared to perfume isn’t generally worn on a day-to-day basis. Cologne is mostly worn for more festive occasions. Here is a list of the trending and classic colognes for men.
• Guess “Seductive”: Moss, wood, oak, and black pepper.
• Ralph Lauren “Big Red Pony #2”: A sensual parking of musk and dark chocolate.
• David Beckham “Homme”: grapefruit, pepper, leather, mahogany, and musk.
•Giorgio Armani “Acqua De Gio Pour Homme”: Rosemary, jasmine, amber, and patchouli.
• Tom Ford “Tobacco Vanille”: Ginger, tobacco, coriander, tobacco, clove, spices, and vanilla.
• Versace “Eros”: Mint, lemon, apple, vanilla, moss, and cedar wood.
• Tom Ford “Noir”: Violet and black pepper.
• YSL “L’Homme”: Cedar, ginger, white pepper, and cedar wood.